An experimenter winemaker who looks for balance for his creatures in aging. His musts often rest for years, following the sacred trilogy of the passages: first in barrels, passing from steel to finish in the bottle. Sophisticated and sublime are his whites (Malvasia, Sauvignon, Vitvoska) rich with Kremen (karst stone). Absolutely disruptive and explosive are his reds, amongst which excels the Terrano, the Pinot noir and the amarone di T errano, Merlot, Carbernet Sauvignon (Kras Kru). His super Orange are a reminder of the throws of the series Holly & Benji, Everlasting!
- Cuvée Vincent 2013 (30% Malvasia Istriana, 30% Chardonnay, 30% Sauvignon, 10% Vitovska grganja). Used Barrique and steel. Sulphites <40 mg/L.
- Sauvignon 2013 (100% Sauvignon). Used barrique and Steel. Sulphites <40 mg/L.
- Malvasia 2015 (100% Malvasia Istriana). Used barrique and Steel. Sulphites <40 mg/L.
- Vitovska 2015 (100% Vitovska Grganja). Used barrique and Steel. Sulphites <40 mg/L.
- Orange Super 2009 (50% Chardonnay, 25% Sauvignon, 25% Malvasia Istriana). Used barrique and Steel. No added sulphites.
- Terrano 2016 (100% Terrano). Big Barrel and steel. Sulphites <40 mg/L.